Sunday, September 25, 2011

Trick or Treat!

I have Halloween, Harvest, and Thanksgiving signs! Some are custom, some can be closely recreated with your personalization added, just call me and let me know what you want.

I have 2 shows coming up, I hope to see you at them:

Tewksbury Harvest Festival
Tewksbury, NJ
Saturday October 29th

I'll also be at -

The Holiday Craft Show
Warren Technical School
1500 Rte 57, Washington, NJ
Saturday December 3rd
9am - 4pm


You can now check the sidebar here on my site under "Upcoming Shows" for the events I've booked.

Don't forget you can always find my signs at Scranberry Coop, 42 Main Street/Rte 206, Andover NJ as well. Check their site for their hours. Their Halloween Party will be Friday Oct 7th starting at 5pm. It's a good time and you can see my signs. They really are made from authentic barnwood, when you see them in person I'm sure you'll like them even more.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment