Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Signs!

Here's some new creations!

I've been doing a lot of really fun signs lately celebrating dog owners and rescuers. And of course I'm working on some signs for upcoming holidays. St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner.

If you're looking for different signs to hang for different times of the year, or a signature piece to be displayed all the time, I'm sure I have signs you'll love.

They're all hand painted original creations, and all are made of authentic barnwood I harvest locally. It's kind of like having an antique piece of New Jersey tailored into a piece of art just for you.

The best way to reach me is to call. I can do custom signs, several pieces in a coordinating series, recreations of older signs, or pretty much anything else you can think of. A custom hand painted barn wood sign makes the perfect gift for that person that has everything.

Thanks for visiting my site!








No comments:

Post a Comment