Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Signs at Scranberry Coop


I've got all new signs for sale at Scranberry Coop at 42 Main Street/Route 206, Andover, New Jersey.

My signs are hanging on the clock wall, where the restrooms are. Most of these signs are priced around $25.00 and right now I'm selling them at 50% off for cash sales, or 45% off for credit card or check sales.

These are great prices for real authentic 200 year old barn wood handcrafted signs. I've painted them with some fun ideas, like "Got Wine?" and "Getting a dog is our only chance to choose our relatives" and of course lots of Irish Pub signs to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day.

As always customs signs are not a problem. Just give me a call.

Scranberry Coop is open Wed - Fri 10am - 4pm and Sat & Sun 10am - 5pm. It's a great place to check out my signs up close, and you'll enjoy checking out the rest of the store. Thanks for coming by my website!























No comments:

Post a Comment